One frequent question usually asked by many Canadian immigration prospects is what if one’s education qualification doesn’t measure up to what is demanded by the Canadian Ministry on Immigration?


The truth is, trying to immigrate to Canada without a Bachelor degree may be a herculean task especially through the federal scheme. This is because the system is primarily designed to attract those with a high level of education that can contribute their technical know-how to the Canadian economy. So, any educational qualification from a Master’s degree upward is an added advantage.

To assess your level of education you must get your assessment from an organization or a professional body designated by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. They will give you a report that tells you what your education is equal to in Canada.

Processing times and costs may vary by organization or professional body.

Once you choose a designated organization or a professional body, they will tell you how to submit your documents to get your assessment. 

Designated organizations

You must use one of these designated organizations:

For more information on your education assessment, click here to visit the official immigration site.

Leave a Comment